Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today I looked for the giant spider in my room again and Joe just laughed at me in his funny high pitched laugh (Youtube video to come soon!!). He said that spiders are completely harmless but I just have trouble sleeping knowing that there is a big ass spider in my bed with me. I hope it crawls into joes room and bites him while hes playing videogames.
I also just got back from walking to 7-11 with chris and nate. They got slurpees but I was after some tortillas cause we ran out a few days ago. Unfortunately 7-11 isnt the best place to buy tortillas cause the only ones they had were expired 7 days ago and they were wheat ones. Once again the guy behind the counter gave me dirty looks for not buying anything.
On a more serious note today was my third day of my third year at cal poly. I'm taking Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Intermediate Dynamics, and Electronics. It's gonna be a rough quarter, and i'm definitely spending way too much time on Intermediate Dynamics. It is bringing back all the horrible memories of 2 quarters ago when i spent countless hours each day in the library slaving away at 3 dynamics problems. Fluid mechanics also seems like it is going to be hard, and my teacher has the funniest dress style in the world... but i guess you have to expect you are going to have to put some time into these classes.
For now I'm enjoying living in SLO and not working 40 hours a week. Things seem to be looking up.

No comments: