Saturday, September 27, 2008

So the first week of school is over and more than anything I am tired. Last night at around 11:30 I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and had to go downstairs to my room and pass out. I woke up to some funny text messages though!! I guess I just don't remember how tiring school is when you have a full courseload. I figured that 16 hours/week of class vs. 40 working hours would be cake... but homework and studying really can take their toll. Regardless I'm still 99% sure I want to stay at cal poly as long as possible and get my master's degree. I'm just having too good of a time here and working this summer really opened my eyes as to why people said that college is the best time of your life.
Also, because my life isn't THAT exciting and I need more to write about, i think i will start posting my weekly predictions for football from now on on Friday or Saturday. I encourage any of the 3 people who actually read my blog to post your predictions too in the comments section.


  • Minnesota at Tennessee - The Titans defense is nuts this year. I think this will be a close, low scoring game.
  • Denver at Kansas City - Cutler is a beast and KC is a joke.
  • San Francisco at New Orleans -49ers are better than last year, but I don't think they can score as many points as the Saints.
  • Arizona at NY Jets - The Jets are waaay overated. Brett Farve should've retired on a high note. Now he looks as dumb as Michael Jordan did.
  • Green Bay at Tampa Bay - Green Bay looked sloppy last week, but Aaron Rodgers still has a great RB and some really good receivers.
  • Atlanta at Carolina - Carolina is lucky to be doing this good. I think Michael Turner will burn all over these fools.
  • Houston at Jacksonville - They may be 1-2, but the Jags have some good talent (definitely more than Houston).
  • Cleveland at Cincinnati - This one was hard, but I just think the Bengals are a better team than the Browns.
  • San Diego at Oakland - Besides being a way better team, the Chargers are still probably mad about their BS first two week losses.
  • Buffalo at St. Louis - Marshawn Lynch is one of the ugliest people in the world, but he will crush the joke known as the
  • Washington at Dallas - The Cowboys showed the last two weeks that they can beat 2 of the best
  • Philadelphia at Chicago - Even without Westbrook, McNabb is a beast. Plus the bears got stomped on last week in the passing game.
  • Baltimore at Pittsburgh - With Roethlisberger recovering, Willie Parker out, and Baltimore's insane D, I just can't see the Ravens losing.

No comments: